Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Well so much has happened and I am so grateful for the love and support I have been shown throughout my mission. It was definitely a success. 

I'd have to say my greatest covert was myself. I gained so much out of the past 18 months it's unbelievable. 

On the plane ride home I was able to talk to a man about the gospel from Didcot. We talked for three hours and he ended up with a pass along card. (:

The moment I saw my family coming out of the airport tunnel I started to cry! I missed them so much!

We went out to eat that night... My favourite, Mexican food. The whole gang came along. 

That next Sunday, the 23rd of November, I reported to the high council and also gave my homecoming talk. I was INSANELY stressed. Not so much nervous just stressed. I lost 5 pounds from the time I got home to that Saturday. I constantly felt like I needed to throw up. Not fun.  

It's been an interesting transition. Some things have been easier to adjust back to like music. Others have been difficult like not having a schedule or knowing the schedule the night before. 

Movies were quite a shock to me. I decided I wanted to watch the Hungrr Games and I ended up walking out so upset. Mum said that was the least violent of them all!

I guess I'll stick to my Disney movies. I quite liked Frozen. (:

My best friend, Chloe, is leaving for the Birmingham Alabama Spanish speaking mission on the 10th so I was able to help her shop and attend her farewell. 

Good luck girl!

I'll continue to update you all about my RM life. (: pictures are soon to come!

Love,
Miranda

No comments :

Post a Comment