Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My "First" Baptism

Okay not really, but it is my first baptism that i've ever had to speak at! My little cousin Brekken got baptized today and it was so great! He was so excited! I was the one who spoke about baptism and it really broke me in for what i might be doing at future converts' baptisms. I got my talk from Sugardoodle about the 'bears' of baptism.





I remember when i was baptized and when i received the holy ghost, it was the best feeling in the entire world and i am thankful that i am able to partake of the sacrament every sunday to renew those covenants and feel the exact same way. I'm pretty sure i described it as "a tingly feeling" and swore i would never sin again. well that didn't happen but i try my best everyday to become more like my savior.