Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkins & Prayers

Family & Friends!
Last Monday we got to carve pumpkins and play ping pong with our district! A lot of our missionaries had never carved pumpkins before so it was their first time which was fun to be a part of! I rediscovered that i'm not the best at ping pong but it was still fun. (: A Pday i will never forget!
Digital Zone
Zone Leader and Office Elder, Elder Sparks

Sister McLaws, Sister Walmsley and Me

Elder Foster




Me and Sister Maddocks




For Halloween we were in the VC all day which wasn't too bad. We dressed up even! Guess what I was? A spanish speaking sister missionary! (: haha. Little did anyone know that I didn't speak any spanish when we went our for dinner.

Spanish Sister! (one day)
Since Halloween is over and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here we decided that it's officially time to start up Christmas music! only 51 days until Christmas anyway! Seemed like a logical explanation. (:

We tried working all week and no one wanted to talk to us or our appointments were cancelled so come Saturday we had to work our booties off just to meet our goals. It was pretty intense. We prayed that we would be able to meet with 2 less actives and have just 3 lessons knocking doors within the 3 hours that we had. Our prayers were answered! We were able to not only reach our goal but we even got a new investigator out of it. So amazing.

Jeremy got baptized on Saturday as well! I'm so glad that I am able to be a part of online work and see so many people interested in the gospel. I love it!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! (:

Sister Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment