Blasting the PB&J Song... Uplifting? I'd say so
11:45 AM English Bath Time
Magnum bars & birthday fun
Tami's Thai with Rex (an old wrinkly as he calls himself)
MoTrav performance #1 down
6:45 AM drive to the temple to get ready
Elder Barney's district meetings are the best
"Why are we always running down Grove Road?!"
English Chavs love America
We went knocking and it was about 11:45 in the morning... which is apparently bath time. two different people that actually answered the door said that they couldn't talk because they just started their bath...
I've honestly never heard of so many ridiculous excuses.
We knocked on another guys door... The English chav... ask me what chav stands for when I get home(: He asked us where we were from in America and basically went off about how great America is. The best thing he said was something like this
"America is perfect! You guys have COUPONING!"
I died laughing. The best part of that was he was hanging out of his upstairs window and had just woken up. The best stories come from tracting i swear and we haven't been able to do that a lot this transfer so i'm glad we were able to this week.
Rex took us out to a yummy Thai restaurant for a late bday gift where we had our first banana fritters and boy were they good! I would highly recommend them.
Our first traveling fireside... that we didn't travel for... went really well! A bit rough in the beginning but we sounded good i think! Remind me never to agree to follow Sister Walmsley because she's amazing!
The guy called Marc we've been teaching is doing okay. He's been really sick and has had some kind of treatment. I feel so bad for the poor guy because he just wants to be happy.
Last thing... Thank Heavens for daylight savings ending! I didn't realize how much of an impact 1 extra hour of sleep can have on you! It's probably a missionary's favorite day of the year.
| The mission board... sideways means you are dying |
I can't believe how fast time flies. It makes me sick!
I love you all and hope you've had a great week(:
Love always,
Sister Stewart
No comments :
Post a Comment