Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hellos and Goodbyes

Hey everyone!

I cannot believe I am writing this email right now. THE email. The last email send from England. I bet you're sad because you won't have an email to look forward to every Monday morning! But you should be happy because I get to see you in 2 days!

I feel pretty weird right now. I didn't sleep at all last night because I was so anxious about getting all of my stuff packed for the morning. My jaw has slowly started to tighten on my right side and I think it's because of stress. No matter! My bags are underweight which is a good sign!

This week was interesting. I couldn't really do any online work because I was only in the Visitors' Centre twice because of exchanges. Plus I transferred all of the people that I've been working with to Sister Jacob. <--- She has a heart of gold.


I'm not even really sure what to say. SO much has happened that it's hard to explain really the way that I am feeling. It's mainly just numb. 

I cried saying goodbye to Viktoria and Andras. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. They fed us dinner last night which was the best because it was my favorite meal of theirs!

I've had a lot of time to reflect on my mission and I can't believe how much I have changed. I'm glad that I have because I feel like a completely different person than I was a year and a half ago. I will forever be known as 'the pink sister' but no longer the cheerleader. hahahaha

I'm really grateful that God has given me the opportunity to learn, grow and change in such a short amount of time. It's surreal but I've loved every second of it. You tend to completely forget how many trials you had and only remember the good things that have influenced you.

It's amazing to me how much love you can have for a country and the people. The people of England have touched my heart and I am so grateful that I was able to serve here.

I love my mission so much and will miss it but I am also so excited for what's to come. So many exciting plans and a fresh start. I'm so excited to see all of you and hope to see you at my homecoming! (:

I'm grateful for my Savior and the way He has helped me throughout my life. The person I have become wouldn't be possible without Him. I'm also so happy to know that I have a loving Father in Heaven that answers my prayers.

Thank you for all of the prayers as well. They have helped me get through those hard times we all have every once in a while. 

See you in 2!

Sister Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment