Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bipolar Weather

Well it's official... i've been Kebabtized and man was it goooooood. Kebab's are basically yumminess. if you don't know what it is i'd google it.

I had the kind that is in the pita bread. it's kinda different than what we know as shiskebab's. Mind you I did not have the one with the lamb meat. that's just gross.

Remember the homeless guy from last week that was a 'miracle'? yeah... he didn't show up. haha.

Abi is doing just amazing. She is the sweetest girl ever and i'm so glad that i get to teach her! I taught her the Plan of Salvation and she had some really good questions! I love her to bits.

I went with Sister Jacob for her theory test which is the written part of her driver's license and she passed so of course we had to celebrate with some American ice cream!


I was given the opportunity to speak at a fireside (a spiritual evening of talks basically) about the blessing of serving a mission. I was SO nervous! I was the first speaker of 4 and luckily there wasn't as many people there at the beginning compared to the end. They were all YSA so they were on Mormon Standard Time as we call it. AKA always late.


I've come to realize how much I've grown and changed because it had me thinking a lot about the beginning of my mission. I am so grateful for the experiences that i've had and for the amazing opportunity it has been to be here in England. I almost don't ever want to come home! i would totally live here if i could. England will forever hold a piece of my heart.

My testimony has grown 10 fold and I will forever be grateful for everyone that encouraged me to go. The church is so true. (:

Lots of love,
Sister Stewart