Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Blessed Beyond Belief

Guess who passed their driving test!?!? THIS GIRL! I felt like i was 16 all over again, it was weird. (: My driving test guy's name was George and he was super sweet.

I taught him the first discussion while i was driving and invited him to the Visitor's Centre. haha. That might explain why my test was so easy. He only had me do one maneuver and that was back around a corner. To top it all off i didn't have any mistakes! What's sad is that i don't get to go driving around England to practice with Grant anymore! ):

We had Zone Conference right after my test which was really good! It put things into perspective as to why we need to talk to everyone about the gospel because once we get to see everyone in the next life they'll be asking why we didn't stop them to tell them about the gospel. I don't want that to happen to me!

Remember Sharon from last week? Sadly she's not interested and she said that the reason she started crying was because she felt guilty for not staying in contact with her nephews... She said she'd read the book though!

We saw Rex this week and he promised us that he'd read the Book of Mormon instead of looking up things online. The only way that you can come to know if it's true is if you read and pray about it! 

We had TWO dinner appointments with Nicki and they were THE best. I love that girl so much. (Nicki i know you are reading this... i love you!) After the amazing homemade pizza she made us we did some classic DVD Yoga as our exercise for the day. (: Mind the skirt.



 I'm setting up a blog for Nicki so that she can share her recipes with the world and also the spiritual thoughts shared at the end. (: Coming soon!



My mum (trainer) came into town with her hubby! It was french week and was it PACKED. Plus the temple is shut for 2 weeks for maintenance so everyone was probably scrambling to get their last temple sessions in for a while. It was so good to see her. <3 We were able to do a temple session with her but sadly i didn't get a picture with her. ): Next time.

Saturday was pretty busy but i got to meet a special someone.


I was able to speak to Sister Nielson, the mother in law of Stephanie Nielson. <<If you don't know her story you should watch it!>> Sister Nielson and her husband are serving in this mission and were just visiting the temple.


Tom, the guy i was teaching forever ago who is now meeting with the elders in his town, went to church for the first time yesterday! He's so solid! (:

We saw many miracles this week and i'm so grateful that I have been blessed to witness them! I'm so grateful for all of the love and support i receive from you all. I love you!

Sister Stewart