We went bowling last monday with all of the digital zone which was extremely fun! it felt odd being in the real world where they were playing music and stuff. i felt like i was in America though because of how retro the place was.
I totally dominated everyone the first game then took 2nd in the second game but then the next day completely regretted even playing. ha. the entire left side of my body has been aching all week which isn't good. never again...
spring is finally here at it's beautiful! the daffodils are all coming up and there are trees that are blooming. I'm just hoping it stays like this until at least september!
![]() |
| Photo by Sister Nicki |
I've been teaching this really cool kid online from Las Vegas this week and he asks so many questions it's amazing! i love it. it's like having a normal investigator! well a golden one. we'll see what comes of it. he's not really a kid though. he's like 27 lol.
i could have swore i just wrote about my halfway mark last week but now we're on to the double digits at 10 months. it's so insane how fast time is going and how much faster everyone says it goes. kind of nervous about that! I don't want to be in the real world!
I finished Nicki's blog as a service project this week! it's so cute. go look at it. (:
http://munchingwithmissionaries.blogspot.com/
http://munchingwithmissionaries.blogspot.com/
After feeding us we had a 'wet your pants crying' moment. i think we were all delirious because you might not find it as funny as we did BUT the video is up on my blog anyway. (: Harry Potter is hairy: English VS American... This all went down after Sister Horsley said that Prince Harry has a girlfriend.
Sorry i think the funny one is too long to upload or something. ):
Guess who's came to see us?! Sister Maughn! a.k.a Sara. She was Sister Walmsley's trainer and now she's getting married next month! she came to visit so we all went out to dinner.
I underestimated the length of this email... sorry about that!
I guess i should talk about more missionary work stuff...
we went knocking for like ever and no one wanted to talk to us
rex came to church and is on 2nd Nephi in the Book of Mormon
Sarah came home and we are seeing her on Thursday!
Anywho. Thank you all for your prayers! (: LOVE YOU!!
Sister Stewart

