Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

One Two Three

What a crazy insane week. I don't have a ton of time but here goes nothin. The schedule has changed probably a million times since there are now 6 sisters in the VC. Sister Mott came on Tuesday and we've been in the Centre a lot with her bad hips which is how it will be for the rest of the transfer at least.

MIRACLE 1
We taught Abi the first discussion through Skype which was so amazing! She is the most prepared person I've ever taught online. She said that when knows that the things she is learning is true she will be baptized.

MIRACLE 2
Jon was baptized!! Brother Mcfarlane baptized him and some of his football players, some being in our ward, were able to come. He was on top of the world the entire day. I am so proud of him! He was confirmed yesterday and said he's never felt better.



MIRACLE 3
Some members brought in a guy off the street called Ronin who pretty much committed to baptism after being taught the first discussion. He's basically homeless but won't take anything from anyone. He's been walking the coast for 2 years and after hitchhiking felt that he wanted to stop at the temple but didn't know why. He's been reading the Bible like crazy and we are meeting with him again tonight to teach him the plan of salvation and set a date for baptism.

A lot has happened this week and I am grateful to be a part of all of it. We will be in the Centre most of the time as we can't go finding so i'll be praying for some more miracles to happen.

I finished the Book of Mormon again and plan on reading it again by the end of July with the rest of the mission. We are focusing a lot on using the Book of Mormon more in our teaching so this should help us become a little more familiar with it. You can even join us! it's about 6 pages a day to finish it within 3 months.

Hope all is well and I look forward to hearing from you next week!

Sister Stewart
P.S. Happy Birthday to my bestest friend Nicki yesterday!! Love you to pieces!