Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Too Good

What a  w e e k. It's been the kind that I can't really wrap my head around.

Last Pday we went to Brighton and it was so much fun! The whole zone went and we got to see the pretty ocean and walk the pier.

A senior missionary walked into the center and told me he was from Colorado and I wondered what the chances were that he knew Uncle Jim and Aunt Jodi... well he does! He is even from their home ward. Elder Mark Baer and I even got to take a photo together! Small world.

Miracle story time

A few months ago we got a call from the Reading Zone Leaders and they gave us a referral to teach online. It was their investigator's daughter, Isata, who is currently living in America.

I started teaching her quite regularly and she wanted to meet with the missionaries but when i sent the referral it took two weeks before i had to contact the mission. They were only given her phone number because Isata didn't want them going to her house.

So i called the DC North Mission and some sisters serving in the DC Visitors' Centre called Isata that weekend to set up an appointment.

Isata has gone to church every weekend now and even has a baptismal date for the 26th of October(: She is awesome! She loves church and said her experience only got better every time she went.

I now am able to communicate with the sisters since they use facebook as well. It's amazing how blessed we are to have such a wonderful tool to share the gospel with all the world! 

We got moves calls on Saturday and I found out Sister Jacob was going to be the one killing me! (aka being my last companion). "My best friend is going to be my compy!" I thought. Too good to be true as well...She's practically a serial killer though. I'll be the 4th person she kills.

We also found out that Sister Watt is coming back to be with Sister McLaws! So exciting!

This morning we got  a call from President saying that something happened in the field and now SIster Watt has to stay out and Sister McLaws Jacob and I will be in a tri. Woo...

Sister McLaws asked President if she could to go the field instead so Sister Watt could die here. We're still waiting to hear the news.

It was a good week all in all though! Conference was A M A Z I N G as usual. I got a lot of answers to my prayers so that was really nice! I love conference.

It's insane how fast the weeks go. It's starting to hit me now that my last transfer starts this week. No matter though! #bewhereyouare 

it's my birthday week as well... next time you hear from me i'll be TWENTY TWO... I can't help but sing Taylor Swift's song when i say 22. oooooo oooo ooooo oooo!

Nicki threw me a SWEET birthday party on Saturday as well. It was the best! It was just like last year only i'm skinnier this year. Haha!

Have a happy week!

Love,
Sister Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment