Hey all!
We found out that Sister Watt is staying and so Sister McLaws went out to the field. We are in a trio and Sister Jacob is killing both of us this transfer.
Transfers happened on Wednesday, which was also my birthday! It was pretty crazy. We had to stuff 3 sets of luggage in the car for 2 hours and it was insane. The poor Elders that we took sitting in the back were absolutely squished! We had luggage sitting in between Sister Catogni and I as well.
I had a fantastic birthday! The Office Elders were nice enough to let me drive Sister Maddocks, AKA my baby, to her next area which I was super excited about! I love and miss that girl soooo much. I can't wait to be able to see her next year when she gets home from her mission!
I feel kinda old to be honest. 22. Just makes me think about how i'm going to be so different when I get home. I'll even have a new number attached to me!
It's difficult not to think about home but I think it's natural. One of the AP's that went home a couple transfers ago came in and told me the best post-mission advice i've ever heard. He said, "Focus on your covenants not your calling".
I think about the way I want to do things when I get home and what changes will be made in comparison to the way I was living before my mission. I've heard it said like this: you think about your mission to prepare mentally for it before you serve and the same should go for preparing for home.
But I don't want to think about it more than I have to so i won't! I had a lovely birthday dinner at the Neale's, who I love SO much, just like last year. They have become like family to me. Grant has become like a father to me here on my mission and am so grateful for that!
Friday was my last Missionary Leadership Council and it was definitely bitter sweet. There are a total of 3 Elders and 14 Sisters going home the same time as me and a lot of them are Sister Trainer Leaders. My group that came out with me was huge.
This week was pretty well stressful but so good. We now have 2 areas to cover so double the investigators and less actives with still only half the time in the field. Lets just say we have 0 time to find this next week because we have so many people to see! It's good though(: Keeps us busy!
We are also practicing a lot for our Visitor Centre tour that we are going on. We're calling it "MoTrav" (Mormons Travel) Hahaha You can thank Elder Foster for that one.
This trio is going to be the bomb! We took fun photos with english fascinators that Sister Watt bought for her fam. This is your intro to our trio.
Have an amazing week! It's been good!
Sister Stewart
No comments :
Post a Comment