Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Life Through Heaven's Eyes

It amazes me how some weeks fly by on your mission and others seem to drag. The same goes for days. I don't really know what to do with myself with the times that drag because it can be frustrating!

It's been one of those growing kind of weeks. Sometimes i don't understand the challenges that i face but looking back and trying to see it from God's view is humbling. I'm grateful for these times because they help me understand the potential that God sees in me.

I have never been more grateful for my family and for the way i was raised than i am this week. I can't even explain to you how much they mean to me and how proud i am to be part of such an amazing family. I miss them dearly and pray for them daily!

I was laying in bed the other night and my heart seemed too big for my body thinking about all of the blessings i have been given.

Even though Viktoria is still having a hard time believing in God and believing the story of Joseph Smith, Andras has never been stronger. I am so proud of both of them!

On the way to church we took a bunch of 'selfies' and then afterwards we went to the Pinegars for a group lunch. We watched the Joseph Smith movie with Andras and Viktoria then walked around the grounds of the temple. it really was a great end to the Sabbath.







I find it hard that people have their agency... i know this is weird but seriously i wish i could just take it away sometimes so that they could just UNDERSTAND what the heck i am feeling and thinking. It's so frustrating to see the potential in people that will never be fulfilled because of being stubborn.

We went knocking and found quite a few potentials... ironic that they are called potentials now that i think about that... so we're going to try and meet up with them this week. (:

I love you all! Sorry this one is so short! Enjoy the pictures. (:

Sister Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment