Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Holy Shmoly

You're NEVER going to believe this...
Are you ready?

Because I don't think you are...

okay.

So i've been teaching Sarah and Ritika my ENTIRE mission... and on Saturday this happened...









THEY BOTH GOT BAPTIZED!!!

i didn't say anything about it happening last week because i was scared that it wasn't going to happen. 

BUT IT DID

It's been a long time coming and I am so grateful that i have lived (on my mission) to see the day that they finally made tat leap of faith.

It's amazing to see how much they have grown and what a blessing it has been to witness it. I've learned lots of patience and i'm sure i have plenty more of it to learn as well.

Oh and another thing...

Rex set his OWN baptismal date!!! September 12 people so mark your calendars!!

He asked me to come back next year to stand in as proxy for his daughter when he is sealed to his diseased wife. Bless his heart. I feel honored to have taught him. He's taught me a lot and I know that the Lord prepares people in his own time and way.

Lots of other things happened this week!

We had zone conference which is always fun and a growing experience. I had to take pictures with my two babies because Sister Maddocks is leaving to another area on Thursday and I was scared that I wouldn't have another zone conference with both of my kids! (creepin elder in the back)









Last year i had a dinner appointment with the Braithwaite's and their great? nieces were there, the ones that sound like they come off of the movie 'Brave' (ADORABLE). This year they came back and came to church!!


We had a dinner appointment with Andras and Viktoria last night and we had sweet corn and watermelon for pudding! they thought it was weird that i put butter on my sweet corn... i thought it was weird that they served sweet corn as pudding. (:

Behold... French vs American ways of eating watermelon


​It's been a good week. (: I love and miss you all and wish i could have been at Casey's homecoming to see all of his fam bam!

until next week,
Sister Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment