What a week! I can't believe how crazy fast/slow this week went. Time is SUCH a weird thing on a mission. I will never get over that. No matter! It was a good one nonetheless.
Transfer week is always insane plus it was French week which my companion loved because she knew everyone! So weird. I can't imagine seeing people i know on my mission let along at the very beginning. This picture was taken by Eric Pearce, the american member in our ward that taught Andras' family in Hungary on his mission that now lives here. Go like his Facebook page!
![]() |
BUT in the end Nephi actually didn't end up slaying Laban and was killed... If Nephi didn't follow the Spirit we wouldn't have the Book of Mormon! No Nephi = No boat to get to the American continent!
Is it important to follow the Spirit or what?!
![]() |
| Elder Stephan- The new AP |
![]() |
| Sister Jensen and Me at MLC |
It's amazes me to think about how blessed i am. I will forever be grateful for the scriptures and for the sacrifices that were made for us to have them.
I love you all and hope and pray that you aren't taking the scriptures for granted. They are an amazing tool that we have from our Heavenly Father and for a lot of you they are a touch of a button away. Be good! The church is so true.
Sister Stewart




No comments :
Post a Comment