This week was fun! ... not. Okay well some of it was.
It started off great we had 3 member presents by the middle of Tuesday so we knew it was going to be a good week.
Tuesday afternoon i started to feel really achey and tired. Mind you the day before i took a 2 hour nap because i didn't feel good either.
From Tuesday afternoon until Friday morning we were in the flat because both my companion and I were sick, weirdly enough in different ways. I had a fever and a sore throat so bad that i couldn't swallow and she had a really bad stomach ache.
I watched lots of church movies and starred at the ceiling a lot.
Friday night my fever came back and so Sister Pinegar made me to go to A&E (the ER). So off we went to sit in a waiting room for two hours to be told i definitely didn't have strep and yet he prescribed me to take 2,000mg of penicillin everyday for 7 days. President thinks i had strep if they were giving that to me. I think that they just didn't want to swab my throat and send it in.
I instantly felt better on Saturday and could actually get some normal food down so we went to the VC. First we had a breakfast for Sister Berati's going away party which was nice to have. I'll miss her! She'll be a great member missionary in Albania.
On the other hand... the temple/ VC was PACKED. The poor Security didn't know where to tell anyone to park so they started parking cars on the grass. It was NUTS.
As soon as you let your guard down the adversary is all over it. There's no way he is going to win this battle. Bring. it. on.
So we're working with her and feel that the Elders should work with Andras on his own because he has his own concerns as well.
Life is good. I'm feeling a lot better and am ready to start the new transfer! This last one was probably the fastest transfer I've ever had.
My brain works in 6 week increments which is interesting. We were talking to a recent convert on Saturday and she said that she'd been dating a guy for 6 weeks and my response was, "That's a whole transfer!" She died laughing... embarrassing. #missionaryproblems
Anyway. Hope you all had a great week!!! <333 Sorry about not having any pictures!
No comments :
Post a Comment