Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Field Work

I can't believe how different the field is compared to the VC but I guess you could say I was expecting it! It's not easy and my knees are just not having it right now. We walk everywhere and our area is really big. We mostly go knocking all day and if we're lucky we might have an appointment.

On the bright side... our flat is really nice! (: haha. it even has a towel warmer in the bathroom. talk about heaven! My companion is really awesome too. I'm still trying to get used to everything but hopefully my knees will be able to last. I'm not really sure what to even say to everyone other than i'm still pretty new to everything.







I spoke in church yesterday about how missionary work has blessed my life and it has so much! it's unbelievable. It's only made my relationship with my Heavenly Father grow stronger and not only that it's helped others come closer to Him. I know that missionary work is not easy and it never will be. Hardly anyone really gives us the time of day in this area because it's pretty posh (high class). We have a couple appointments set up for this week so we'll see how it goes!
Just thought i'd show you what our Mexican food options are in England. (:

I am so grateful for this amazing work and for the experience that it has given me! it's incredible to see the Lord's work move forward. (: I hope you all have a good week!
Sister Stewart