Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

YOSMO | You're Only A Sister Missionary Once

So much has happened since I've written last! It's so crazy. I hit my 6 month mark which doesn't even seem real and I've been transferred out of the Visitor's Centre to the field. It gets completely dark here at 5 now as well but we still are out and about. I'm not too sure how this is all going to work out with my knees but I just have to trust that Heavenly Father knows what He is doing.
Last Monday we went to POOH COUNTRY! (: It was so cool! We got to see Eyore, Piglet, and Pooh's house along with the Hundred Acre Woods. We even played Pooh Sticks on Pooh bridge! We had a blast. Afterwards we went to Pooh Corner for some food. The Story was written in that town and we even met the author's niece.










That night  we had FHE with Caroline and her son. We were in charge of it and we played the flour game. (: we ended up getting into a huge flour fight in the end and were all completely covered by the time we finished. Reminded me of home!








Tuesday was Guy Fawke's Day or Bonfire night which is huge here in England. I guess Guy tried blowing up parliament but they ended up catching him in the act so they burned him at the stake so now they have a bonfire and fireworks every year. Our ward had, well tried to have a bonfire and everything but the wood was too wet. Typical England. We ended up just having sparklers, fireworks and Chinese lanterns which I loved! We had a really good time. (:
My new companion's name is Sister Macaluso and is really awesome. She even has a boyfriend on his mission as well. imagine that! We are in a town called New Milton and it just so happens to be a hometown of my mission grandma, Sister Baker. She serves at the temple on her mission and goes home in 8 weeks so i'll probably get to see her a lot which I am very excited about! Tomorrow will be my first full day in the field and it's a fairly new area so lots of finding to do. It'll be an adventure! Oh and no car! Yay for walking everywhere! (:
Transfers are always crazy. I hope you are all doing well. I love and miss you and thank you for your prayers. (: <3
Sister Walmsley, Me, Sister Maddocks (comp)
Me, Sister McLaws and Sister Maddocks
Sister Maddocks, Elder and Sister Horsley and Me
Nicki And Me





Sister Stewart