It makes a huge difference in how fast the week goes depending on how busy you are. I felt like this week lasted ages even though we were jam packed with things to do. I don't know what it was but even saturday feels like it was 2 weeks ago.
So Monday seems even longer ago but we had a BLAST. We went to Chartwell which is where Winston Churchill's house is. (:
It was really cool to see and there was so much history to take in! We couldn't take any pictures inside the house but the outside and the grounds were really pretty!
See, I can't even think of what else even happened this week because we were so busy. There is one even that happened though that I will never be able to forget.
It was such an amazing experience to see him enter the waters of baptism... even if they were freezing cold because the hot water heater wasn't working. something has to go wrong right?!
| Putting boiling water in to take the edge off(: |
| Brother Braithwaite forgot his dress shoes after baptizing Rex(: |
He was a good sport though and was baptized!
Sister Catogni, Walmsley and I sang a song that Sister Walmsley wrote and it was really pretty! It's called Horizon and Rex loved it!
Everything went so well and I am so grateful that it did because I had been waiting to see that day for so long.
Rex met a priest of some sort last week and the day of his baptism he sent Rex an email and he chose not to read it and I am so proud of him! He knew there was going to be some opposition in the week to come and I am so glad that he endured through it.
I asked him how he felt afterwards and he started telling me how he didn't want to get his hopes up for a wow factor but then i asked him again how he felt and said,
"I got the wow factor"
Short and sweet but a good week!
I'm grateful for the miracles that Heavenly Father enables me to witness on a daily basis. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Sister Stewart


No comments :
Post a Comment