Well all my girls are back at the VC! All except two, Sister Maddocks and Sister Watt. This is going to be one of the best transfers! I can feel it. I know it's going to be good because we have so many amazing sisters here that work so hard.
Tuesday we moved flats because since Sister Walmsley is training we let her have the flat with only one companionship and we are now in the flat with Sisters Jacob and McLaws.
It's been so much fun living with them! It's so funny how Sister McLaws and Catogni are so similar and Sister Jacob and I are as well. It makes life so much fun. (:
Wednesday was transfers which always means that we drive everyone around! It actually wasn't too bad other than the fact that i was already dead from Monday and Tuesday. We left our flat at 8:30 and didn't get back to our tiny town until about 6 then worked in the VC until close.
When Sister Walmsley and I were reunited i almost cried! I missed that girl so much and i am so glad that she is back. She is one of my best friends and always will be! New Zealand is way too far away!
Thursday was a pretty normal day. We had VC training and went over all of the changes that have happened in the VC since the Pinegars have gotten here. They've done such and amazing job and I love them so much!
Friday I left for MLC (missionary leadership council) for the Zone leader and Sister Trainer Leaders at 6:30, had breakfast before the meeting with everyone and jumped right into it. It was easily the most spiritual meeting i've ever been to.
I have never felt the Spirit so strong for so long any other place. It was for a good 2 hours when we were talking about the weaknesses of the mission and what we can change to make it better. BIG changes are happening which you'll find out about next week because not even the mission knows yet!
The Temple is closed for a good two weeks for cleaning so Saturday was crazy. It'll be pretty quiet around here except for the upcoming firesides that we have planned which are going to be really good!
Nothing really more to talk about though. it's been a long yet quick week that is definitely catching up with me. It's been good to start a new transfer. Have a great week!
Sister Stewart

No comments :
Post a Comment