Hey everyone!
We've been crazy busy this week in the Visitors' Centre trying to get everything ready for next transfer because we are going to have 6 of us here!
A family came into the VC from Ireland and they were so cute! I noticed that they had a GB (Great Britain) magnet for their car and when I asked them where they got it they told me I could have it! I tried refusing for a good 5 minutes but they weren't havin it. I felt so bad! The little boy gave it to me and said 'It's been to 17 different countries'. I wanted to cry! I just had to get a picture with them.
Sister Walmsley and Sister McLaws are coming back!! Sister Walmsley will train the new sister from Sweden, Sister McLaws will be with Sister Jacob and Sister Catogni and I will continue to be companions! (:
It's going to be just like old times here in the VC! Except we're all a lot smarter and actually know what the heck we're doing. hahaha. Thank goodness.
First of all I have an announcement:
VIKTORIA AND ANDRAS ARE ENGAGED!!!
I can hardly contain my excitement as if you couldn't tell. We're one step closer! I knew they were getting engaged for at least a month if not more and Viktoria had no idea! (:
They are seriously the cutest couple. I love them so much! I think they are planning on getting married in a year so we'll see what happens! So exciting that they have made that step!
I honestly can't even remember what happened this week. that's awful, i know, but it's been crazy. Today was a bank holiday so we worked and there was the annual YSA convention so there were LOADS of people here. Plus it rained... Go figure. It's perfect all week (cold but good) and on the last bank holiday of the year it rains... ALL DAY. So everyone was packed like sardines in the centre.
Our tripanionship has been so much fun! i laughed so hard this week it's insane. I'm sad it's ending on Wednesday.
Sister Catogni is still getting used to phrases that we use and so when we were driving in the car sister Jacob said something and Sister Catogni's response was "You crap me up"... Let's just say we almost didn't make it to the bathroom when we got to the VC because we were laughing so hard.
Sister Jacob and I have been trying to get the knots out of each other's backs and we even named the knots because they are that bad.
Anyway
Life is good! The work is going to explode this next transfer, I can feel it! We have nothing holding us back now and it's going to be amazing. I seriously can hardly wait for it to begin! I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!
Cheers!
Sister Stewart





No comments :
Post a Comment