Hey Everyone!!
I know i'm supposed to be humble but can i just say that we absolutely killed it this week?! We taught over 20 lessons in our area, 7 of them being member presents, with HALF the time and 10 online. We also had 4 investigators at church with 1 less active. I also have never been more tired in my entire LIFE.
It's not about the numbers so here is the good news behind it all!
A ton happened this week! We even gave a garden tour to a group of 50 nonmembers! We split them up into 4 groups and offered them all a Book of Mormon.
We are finally going to meet with Sara again this week and set a baptismal date for her and her daughter for next month!
Rex is doing really well too! He is currently trying to pray about a date for his baptism so we'll see how that goes.
And the best news is...
We saw Viktoria probably 5 different times this week!! Mind you that she wanted nothing to do with us a week ago! After she went to church her WHOLE heart changed. She reads from the Book of Mormon everyday and loves it! She honestly can't get enough of it.
She has become one of our best friends. We are even hanging out with her for pday. (: I can't wait!
She's so ready to be baptized. The only problem is that her and Andras live together but aren't married. We taught them both the law of chastity on Saturday and they actually took it really well! Andras went to the loo so we talked to Viktoria one on one and told her about this crazy idea we had...
They are going home to Hungary tomorrow for 9 days and once she told us that she wanted to get married there some day... you can probably see where this is going.
So we told her that should get hitched when they were there! She was all for it but then when Andras came back they realized that not all of their family will be there.
Dang it!
So what do we do? Well we tell them, 'get married or move out'.
Can you say awkward? Luckily they said they'd pray about it.
Adras even said, "Who knows, maybe you'll see our relationship status change on facebook with pictures of the wedding while we are away".
That would be amazing!!
Viktoria has a soft baptismal commitment which is amazing. I am honestly SO proud of her. She has come so far in just a week! It's amazing to see how powerful the Spirit and the Atonement are.
All in all we had an amazing week. We even had time to prepare and sing at the fireside that was given yesterday for fathers.
And I must say that I have THE BEST DAD in the entire world!! Happy Father's Day daddy!! I love and miss you so much! I can never thank you enough for everything you do for me!
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Sister Stewart
