Hey Hey!
Life is SO good except for the fact that people LOVE to remind me when I go home... which would be never if it were up to me, just sayin. You guys can all just come to me. (:
I honestly can't even remember what happened this week. We did a TON of contacting and were able to find a lot of new people to teach. (: We have at least 8 return appointments for this week so we'll see what comes of them!
I was asked to give a talk in Zone Training and my topic was "Please Mind the Gap". Try and figure out what that has to do with! If you are unfamiliar with the Underground, a recording says that every time the doors open or close. So I was a bit creative and turned it into a time management lesson.
Sister Catogni and I did a role play which consisted of us being in the pre-mortal life reading our "mortality call". Her call was to be a nonmember and I would be a member that would serve a mission to find her. We had way too much fun with it.
I talked about how we are supposed to find "the one" and how when we plan extra time in between appointments for Heavenly Father to place people in our paths we will see miracles. It's amazing how much we've been able to see this happen, especially with Viktoria and Andras.