Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Act Well Thy Part

Where do I even start?! Seems like as the weeks pass the crazier they get and it's so stressful. I guess I could start out by telling you that 2 of the investigators, Lucy and Andy, that we were teaching in New Milton have baptismal dates now!
 I'm so glad but sad that I won't be there for them. it's okay though. as long as they are baptized it doesn't matter! I was so excited when I found out. (:
I am now companions with Sister Walmsley and I've had to stay off my knee for most of the week so that the fluid would drain and the swelling would go down so I didn't think we'd get a lot done because we'd be in the vc most of the time.
We went contacting on our high street (main street) for about an hour and a half and had 5 lessons with 3 potential investigators that we have on facebook now.
It was so crazy! We also were able to set up appointments with two potentials that had been forgotten about for this week which we are really excited about because they seemed golden!
I absolutely know that i'm supposed to be here now no matter what anyone says to me though. I can do just as much work here in the visitor's centre than I did in the field and i'm going to show everyone that. We have 3 things to cover being a vc sister: the vc, the area and the online area. No one here realizes how much we do but we're going to show them that we can get just as much work done with all three areas.
The Visitor's Centre was PACKED this weekend. We've been having nonstop programs going on along with the temple being open so it's been crazy. The decorations are up for Christmas and everything is so festive!

We had a guy come in with his friend that wanted to know more about the Book of Mormon and turned out that he was actually "Elder Smith" in the Book of Mormon Musical in London. He was so interested it was awesome! haha. It was pretty cool and you know that we had to get a picture with him!
And ANOTHER change... We can have family and friends on facebook now! how cool/weird is that! (: haha. I can see what's going on in your life now! It's going to be interesting! We can only talk about missionary stuff during the week and now everyday but at least you can see what i'm doing as well!
I hope that everyone is doing well and I look forward to seeing your lovely lives on facebook!
Remember: what e'er thou art act well thy part.
Love,
Sister Stewart