Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Savior, Redeemer Missionary Medley

Guys! This is by far one of my favorite versions of Savior, Redeemer.

This song in general is beautiful and the lyrics can not be more true. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay my Savior for what He has done for me.

I am eternally grateful for the sacrifice that he made for me. 

After being away from the church, not necessarily my faith, I have come to understand a deeper meaning to life and how precious the time is that we have here. 

The one way that we can thank our Savior is by following in His footsteps and striving to be the best that we can be.

The whole reason He died for us, is so that we can return to our Father in Heaven again but in order to do that, we need to do everything we can to get back on the right path and he will make up for our short comings.