Sorry about the wait. (: But i'm here now! All is well.
Last Monday we were able to go to Seven Sisters once again and this time it was meant so that John could go. Him and Mark, from the ward, ended up putting in the wrong address and ended up almost all the way in to London. You'd think that they notice that they were headed in the wrong direction since they are both from here. Haha. It was fun anyway! They showed up 10 minutes before we had to leave.
John decided that he wants to be baptized and so that will happen on the 17th of May. Best investigator e.v.e.r. I totally claim him as one of my own. We are going to make sure that sister ylisaari is there via skype. (:
One day I will be able to remember everything that has happened during the week.
Oh Tuesday we had MLC <missionary leadership counsel> which was more than motivating. I am so glad that I was able to attend and bring back what I learned to the Visitors' Centre as well as help the other sisters. I will start going on exchanges with them soon and I can hardly wait!
Sister Trainer Leaders
Zone Leaders and Sister Trainer Leaders
I GET TO SKYPE WITH MY FAMILY THIS WEEK! I'm slightly excited… okay, more than excited. It will be the last one before you know what!
Rex came to church for the second week in a row! That's like a record for him.
Sarah and Ritika are still progressing towards baptism which is amazing. I can see how happy they have become just by reading the scriptures and praying as a family.
I honestly don't even know what else to say! We didn't have any crazy dinner appointments this week or life changing events so that's my week in a nut shell!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
<3 Sister Stewart








No comments :
Post a Comment