Oh the joys of packing.
Packing up my room and of course two suitcases, a carry on and my 'personal item' which is a shoulder bag. Boy oh boy will this be fun.
Packing up my room and of course two suitcases, a carry on and my 'personal item' which is a shoulder bag. Boy oh boy will this be fun.
I leave a week from Sunday for Utah but I packed anyway! I'm sure I forgot some things so I might add onto this list.
Here is what I packed for my mission and in what:
First big suitcases:
4 shirts
2 bras
1 slip
3 cardigans
2 blazer/ jackets
3 pairs of flats
1 pair of boots
1 pair of boots
3 skirts
skinny jeans
tennis shoes
sweatshirt
work out top and bottom/ sports bra
3 undershirts
pajamas
socks
toiletries
socks
toiletries
waterproof spray
winter coat
Second big suitcase:
winter boots
4 cardigans
1 bra
4 shirts
2 skirts
gloves
hand warmers
nail care
blanket
blanket
heating pad
3 coats
3 jackets
2 dresses
3 coats
3 jackets
2 dresses
Carry on:
2 shirts
2skirts
2 cardigans
1 slip
tights
rain coat
sheets
pillowcase
towel
hand towel
wash cloth
voltage converter
scarves
jewelry
belts
speaker for iPod
nail polish
belts
speaker for iPod
nail polish
sleeping pills/ ibuprofen/ biotin
Personal item:
Scriptures
Preach My Gospel
3 pens
3 pencils
quote book
photo book
camera/charger/flash drive
iPod/ charger
make up
hand sanitizer
chap stick
pocket mirror
lotion
glasses
wallet
photo ID
driving record
shot record
copy of call
flight plans
copy of call
flight plans
recent household bill
temple recommend
patriarchal blessing
four generation pedigree chart
journal
sewing kit
first aid kit
ear plugs