Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Get Connected

I've been working on my blog ALL day it seems like. Tweaking and what not. I'm never really content with how the display looks... Perfectionist much?

I'm a little challenged sometimes when it comes to blogging and as of right now I can say I learned how to do something that isn't "standard"! Thank goodness for google searches. So I've decided to share my findings with you! I found this amazing site that told me how to put those CUTE little social media buttons that link you to your Facebook, etc. on my page and I LOVE them. They are like my little tabs at the top! But BETTER!

Behold...
 

Now you all can follow me!!

It took me a while to figure it out, I'm not sure why because once I did it was so easy, but I did it! So here we go!

And they come in a lot of colors to match your blog or website! Woohoo!

Okay. The page I got my icons from is called CarrieLoves. I think she tells you how to put them on your blog and shrink them to the size you want as well but I used BeautifulDawnDesigns for the directions. I didn't take the effort to try shrinking them... maybe I'll do that tomorrow but hope this helps!!

Happy Iconing!